Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly tried to recruit former teen beauty queen at 14

A former teen beauty queen reported Ghislaine Maxwell to the FBI after she claims the accused madam picked her out as a masseuse for Jeffrey Epstein while she was working out at a Florida gym at age 14, according to a report.

Molly Skye Brown, 42 — a former high school model and singer who once sang the national anthem before a Miami Dolphins football game — told the Sun that the former British socialite recruited her in 1992 in Palm Beach, near the pedophile multimillionaire’s home.

“I was 14, I was starting to get more into modeling, acting, singing and pageants with the expectation of making some scholarship money or grant money to further my education,” Brown told the news outlet.

“I was working at a gym in Palm Beach county in the child-care facility. They gave you a free membership if you worked there two to four hours at the weekend,” she said.

“I was on the elliptical machine working out, which is by the front window. I was half-naked, a young girl with an exercise outfit on, showing my body. I saw Maxwell walk by and she stopped. I was the only one in there,” Brown continued.

“She looked me up and down, then came into the gym, walked to the front counter and I could hear her say: ‘I’m not going to be long, I just want to talk to this girl,’” she said.

“She walks towards me and hands me her business card. She introduced herself, said she was a modeling scout and asked: Do I do any modeling?

“I said I did. She said: ‘Well, you have the look, how old are you?’ I told her my age and she said: ‘Oh my God, you look so much older, you could easily pass for 18,’” Brown said.

In addition to work as a masseuse, Maxwell reportedly offered Brown a job as a Victoria’s Secret model, according to the Sun, but the teen suffered from congenital hip dysplasia and knew she could not walk as a model.

“Maxwell painted a picture of international traveling, modeling, massages and opportunities with Victoria’s Secret. It was going in one ear and out the other,” she told the outlet.

“I’ve had reconstructive surgery, but my knees are dislocated, I limp and I’ve already been told by professional agencies that I was never catwalk modeling material,” she said.

“I told Maxwell I really preferred acting, singing and musical theater. She said: ‘Well, if you change your mind, I have a lot of modeling opportunities,’” Brown continued.

“She was just a predator prowling the streets I have no doubt. I’ve now had others tell me that I’m exactly the type. I fit the bill perfectly.”

Brown was later told that Maxwell also used to hand her card out to girls around Orlando’s Altamonte Mall, the Sun reported.

“Another girlfriend of mine told me that Ghislaine used to come up to scout up there. She’d be roaming the shops, handing out her card. It happened regularly,” she said.

Brown, a childhood rape victim who runs a podcast called “Let’s Be Frank,” has decided to speak out in hopes of prompting other sexual assault victims to come out, the paper reported.

 

She said she reported Maxwell to the feds last year.

Maxwell, 58, is being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn on charges of conspiring with Epstein to sexually abuse young women.

Epstein, 66, hanged himself in his Manhattan lockup in August 2019 while facing serious sex charges.

Comments