Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly searched trailer parks to find Epstein victims


Ghislaine Maxwell trolled trailer parks to find girls for pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein to fuel his insatiable sexual appetite, Prince Andrew’s cousin says.

“Ghislaine says to me, ‘Jeffrey has a sex drive that I cannot keep up with. He has to have three orgasms a day,’ ” Christina Oxenberg, a sister of actress Catherine Oxenberg, says in a new documentary, according to DailyMail.com.

“She says, ‘I cannot keep up with him physically, and I help by bringing in other girls.’ She said it as a boast. She was proud of it,” Oxenberg, a distant cousin of the prince, said on the new Investigation Discovery documentary series “Who Killed Jeffrey Epstein?” which premieres Monday.

“She says, “What I do is I drive into the trailer parks in West Palm Beach, and I look for what I know is Jeffrey’s type, and I bring ’em home.”

The royal cousin said British socialite Maxwell revealed her alleged recruiter status while trying to get Oxenberg, an author who had just finished her own semi-biographical work, to pen her memoir in 1997.  Epstein, a convicted pedophile, died behind bars in an apparent hanging suicide in Manhattan in August while awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges.

‘She says to me, ‘The reason I want you to write my memoir is because I want Jeffrey to marry me.’ These are her words,” Christina Oxenberg said of Maxwell in the series, according to the Mail.

“She says, ‘I believe that if [Epstein] sees this book, he will see me in a different way. It will elevate me in his estimation. He will no longer see me only as an employee.”

Christina Oxenberg insisted that Maxwell and Epstein were not dating, at least in the 1990s, despite the socialite’s best efforts to pretend they were.

“She would tell me things like, ‘I keep myself thin because Jeffrey likes his girls thin,’ ” Oxenberg said.

“I’d think, but you’re not his type,” she said, adding that Epstein liked stunningly beautiful girls, “nothing like Ghislaine, who is smart but doesn’t have it in the looks department.

But “these two, they are halves of a whole, and they fit,” Oxenberg said of Maxwell and Epstein.

“They need each other. She has the contacts, and he has the money, and without the contacts, his money is useless, and without his money, her contacts are useless.”

Maxwell has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing regarding Epstein. Her lawyers did not respond to requests for comment from the Mail.

Comments